BA Students from Northumbria University UK Visit Syndacast’s Thailand Office
Syndacast welcomes and shares insight into digital marketing to a group university students studying BA in Business Management from Northumbria University, UK.
The company’s CEO, Wolfgang Jaegel shares insights on digital marketing for the tourism industry in a casual discussion session that encourages students to participate and voice questions and opinions. Wolfgang also goes on to explain how digital marketing helps to grow businesses as well as share some interesting case studies. This was followed by a tour of the company’s Bangkok – Thailand office at Exchange Tower Asoke.
The visit was part of the Bangkok School of Management agenda lead by Ms. Bhavna Khemlani. Part of the efforts was to expose students to real-world business environments and settings. The objectives of the visit were for students to gain insights into the following:
1. Gain an understanding of the role marketing plays in driving business success
2. Become aware of the necessity of monitoring the environment to identify business opportunities
3. Understand the role of market research in understanding consumers
4. Gain understanding on how to develop marketing strategies and marketing mixes
5. Appreciate the importance of ethical marketing
6. Learn the common terminology and concepts used in marketing
7. Apply the learned knowledge to real-world business cases
8. Develop team work and business presentation skills
“Northumbria University, officially the University of Northumbria at Newcastle, is an academic institution located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England. It is a member of the University Alliance.” – Wikipedia.com
“Bangkok School of Management is a subsidiary international college of Everclever Co. Ltd., also known as Everclever Education Group, an international education provider established in Thailand since 1998.” – bsm.ac.th
Syndacast represents APAC’s leading digital agency specializing in the tourism industry. With presence in several countries in Asia including Thailand, Singapore and Indonesia, the company quickly gains recognition in the area of ‘performance marketing’ where ROI matters and all client project portfolios are delivered based on KPIs and other success factors.
The site visit, whereby students get the chance to see a leading digital marketing agency in action as well as participate in a sit-down session with Digital Media Evangalist & Strategist for ‘complex needs’, Wolfgang Jaegel would not have happened without Khun Chonthicha Sangpan, the company’s Marketing Director and Jasveen Walia (Client Service Manager) – a special thanks for making it happen.