Live the digital life at Syndacast.
Are you ready for the next career challenge? Be ready for the hectic life. fast-paced environment and daily abundance of knowledge at Syndacast. See job openings below.
Are you looking for an internship position or starting a fresh career? Syndacast might just be the best place to start.
If you are tech savvy, you love numbers & new ideas, and focus on details and service quality, then we are interested.
Digital Designer / Web Designer
• Gather requirements from team member such as creative director, campaign managers in order to provide mockups design concepts to meet campaign objectives
• Create designs and artworks, including Web design , HTML5 Banner & Rich media, Social media advertising design, Infographic and other online marketing collateral
• Coordinate with team members in order to finalize the projects and improve working environment and team efficiency and capacity
• Work with production teams to manipulate designs and artworks
• Experience in video editing, animation, able to create short motion graphic for social media advertising
• Report and Log all works and issues to the supervisor
• Bachelor degree in Visual Communications, Graphic Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, Virtual Arts or related fields
• Ideally 1+ years of creative experience on corporate branding and identity campaigns including: logos, banner, website design and related initiatives
• Familarity of digital design and interested in social media platforms
• Strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Edge, Adobe Animate)
• Good understanding of design principles such as English language typography, imagery, color, layout.
• Ambition for breakthrough design while respecting deadlines
• Detail-orientated with proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Up to date portfolio demonstrating knowledge of digital design
• Able to do Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effect would be advantages
• Good command of spoken English
• Thai Nationality Only.
*** Please provide a web link to your design portfolio or send as PDF***
- Write code to implement the visual elements into responsive website
- Create prototypes, mock-ups, and staging sites for review and feedback
- Collaborate with web designers to improve usability
- General coding and troubleshooting
- Test the web pages across browsers and fix issues if any
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed
- Update content by using WordPress (CMS) following the client’s materials and requirements.
- Estimate man hours for the assigned tasks in order to calculate to the capacity on resource management and propose the project plan to the requester if necessary.
- Log spent time on each task which becomes raw data and statistics in order to measure and improve in the future.
- Proven strong work experience in PHP / VueJS / Restful / Mongodb
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience coding cross-client, responsive HTML emails
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience with Bootstrap, Responsive Web Development, and WordPress
- Proficient understanding of PHP / VueJS / Restful / Mongodb, Linux Command / AWS / Google Cloud will be advantages
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Team player & Coordinative and work well under pressure
- Thai Nationality Only
Biddable Media Specialist/Manager (PPC)
- Manage real time bidding campaigns on multiple platforms for clients (including but not limited to: Google Adwords, Facebook/Instagram ads, Display ads, etc.)
- Monitor, report and analyze campaign results to meet the client’s objectives
- Manage budgets and allocate amounts appropriately.
- Conduct research and fact-finding for reports, presentations, and articles.
- Generate audience and tracking pixels for campaigns.
- Provide guidance to client to ensure marketing pixels is correctly implemented.
- Set up banner and placement tags on ad-serving platform.
- Flag poor performing media & banner creative to team head.
- Proactively research and promote advancements in digital media technology.
- Closely monitor campaign against target KPI and suggest improvements.
- Campaign types: including, but not limited to: Media buy campaign (budget, impression or click based), CPL campaigns (conversion rate optimization, ROI optimization), and Social ads (engagements, likes, shares).
- Good communication in English and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 2 years Pay-Per-Click (PPC) SEM and/or SEO experience
- Experience in creative optimization, landing page analysis, keyword generation, and bidding analysis is desired.
- Understanding of web analytics (traffic & conversion metrics, channel and user analysis)
- Understanding of Google AdWords and other real time bidding platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under pressure, managing several projects at the same time.
- Self-motivated, result-driven, fast-paced and be able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
- Able to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
- Experience with ad-serving platforms such as Doubleclick Campaign Manager or Sizmek is a plus.
- Certifications (a plus if passed already, but if not, company will supply to the chosen candidates)
- Google Adwords Professional
- Doubleclick Certification
Account Manager (Digital Marketing)
- To build strong client relationships
- To develop online strategies responding to the client’s business objectives and competitive landscape
- Collect and apply learning from campaign data in order to drive innovation
- Keep at the forefront of online industry developments and apply these to clients
- To help identify and convert new business opportunities
- Responsible for bringing performance-based online marketing services from proposal to completion phase while achieving overall Client Satisfaction
- Manages the complete Client Relationship – using appropriate process and techniques to ensure an effective two-way communication process is in place
- Liaise with the team members on performance optimization and effective delivery of results
- Provide oversight and direction to online media planning best practice reviews and recommendations (development and optimization)
- Ability to design reports around specific client requirements including the visualization of data
- Aptitude for understanding data and clearly communicate brief requirements to Campaign Management team
- Significant experience in managing large and complex digital marketing projects
- Ability to access and guide client stakeholders in complex discussions in order to achieve a high level of client success
- Identify decision makers in selected industries, perform market research, and develop business cases with the purpose of improving sales effectiveness
- Owns & guarantees accuracy for the billing and invoicing process
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field of study
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in advertising and digital marketing
- Understands all aspects of online marketing including content marketing, search marketing and display advertising
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing multiple projects of varying size for diverse clients (both internal and external clients)
- Fluent in written and spoken Thai and English